ZHUAN FALUN-The Seventh Talk

As human beings we are entitled to sustain our lives, and so our material surroundings should suit our life needs. While we mustn't harm any living things ...

ZHUAN FALUN-The Seventh Talk

When a person develops gong in high-level cultivation, what he emits is high-energy matter, which can definitely heal and suppress illness, and it can have a ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

ZHUAN FALUN-LECTURE SEVEN

This story tells a principle: We should not have to stop taking baths because there are insects, and neither should we have to find another place to live ...

Lecture 7 of ZHUAN FALUN

Lecture Seven. On the Issue of Killing ( ). The issue of killing is a very sensitive one. We have set strict requirements for practitioners that they should ...

Teachings of Falun Gong - Wikipedia

Zhuan Falun is considered the central and most comprehensive exposition on the teachings of Falun Gong. It promises that its practitioners can attain ...

Taiwan Fahui | Falun Dafa - Minghui.org

After reading Zhuan Falun, I resolved many of my questions about life. I also came to understand the predestined relationships in one's life.

Zhuan Falun: The Complete Teachings of Falun Gong - Amazon.com

Zhuan Falun is the core comprehensive book about Falun Gong--and a best-selling book in China before it was banned. It takes up where Falun Gong leaves off, ...

Zhuan Falun: The Complete Teachings of Falun Gong - Goodreads

In the Fifth Talk, he talks about how there's really only 2 true religions - Daoism and Buddhism. And that Christianity is just a derivative of Buddhism. I ...

Zhuan Falun

THE SEVENTH TALK. On Killing; On Eating Meat; Jealousy; On Healing; Hospital Treatments and Qigong Treatments. THE EIGHTH TALK. Bigu Fasting; Stealing Qi ...

ZHUAN FALUN-The First Talk - Falun Dafa

From the start, I have been teaching in a way that's responsible both to those who want to learn our practice and society. It has gone quite well, ...